First gameplay footage of Dragon’s Dogma Online has come out of the Dengeki Bunko Spring Festival in Akihabara today.
Here are some details that came out of the event:
- Up to 100 players can join a lobby.
- It’s possible to match between servers, as well as warping to a friend’s server.
- Quest board requests change every day.
- There are various types of quests, including simple requests that players can challenge solo.
- Players receive “Main Quests” to advance the story at special locations. The main story begins when players are tasked with solving the mystery of why the White Dragon was turned to stone.
- You can jump while in the lobby.
- There are communication elements like motions and set phrases. Some of the set phrases are voiced.
- The map is three times the size of the first game.
- Fields include the forest, lake, mines, and more.
- In the video, the player’s party consists of a Fighter, Shield Soldier, Priest, and Hunter.
- Orcs become an important enemy players will find themselves fighting many times during the story. Orcs themselves have many variations, with their lowest ranks appearing in the gameplay video.
- The Orcs have a stronghold, which players invade as part of the story.
Watch the footage below.
(Note: Video recorded from Niconico Live Stream.)
Thanks, Games Talk.