Beginning tomorrow, April 1, Dying Light will have exaggerated physics for 24 hours hours.
The developers explain the new physics as the result of a “contaminated Antizine in circulation,” which has the following effects on the player:
- Uncontrollable fits of physical violence
- Excessive strength and aggression
- Persistent muscle tension
- Severely altered motor skills
- Obsessive compulsive need to kick stuff
The physics will remain in effect between midnight and 23:59 PST on April 1.
Watch the video of the new physics below.