Bandai Namco Games and Arc System Works have released a new set of Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden screenshots showcasing some of the game’s lineup of 100 characters. (Though that’s not to say 100 characters are playable.)
In addition to playable characters like Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza, the game also features “Assist Characters” that can drop in and aid both parties during the game’s battles. Assist characters include non-warrior types like Bulma and Chichi, too.
Match-ups shown in the screenshots include:
- Android 19 and Assist Character Master Roshi vs. Krillin and Assist Character Turtle
- Master Ginyu and Assist Character Ginyu Force vs. Piccolo
- Majin Buu and Assist Character Great Saiyaman and Videl vs. Gotenks
- Goku vs. Frieza
- Trunks vs. Vegeta
- Kid Gohan vs. Kid Buu
- Vegeta and Assist Character Bulma vs. Nappa
- Adult Gohan and Assist Character Chichi vs. Cell
Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden is due out for 3DS in Japan on June 11.
View the screenshots at the gallery.