Bandai Namco debuted the first gameplay footage of Pokken Tournament, its upcoming Pokemon fighting game for arcades, during a Famitsu live stream this morning, confirming three new playable characters.
Joining Lucario and Machamp, who were confirmed during the game’s initial announcement, Bandai Namco confirmed Pikachu, Gardevoir, and Suicune will also be playable.
- January 30 between 19:00 and 23:30
- January 31 between 10:00 and 23:30
- February 1 between 10:00 and 23:30
Watch the new gameplay trailer below.
And the following matches from the live stream below.
- 17:20 – Lucario vs. Pikachu
- 28:45 – Pikachu vs. Gardevoir
- 33:55 – Machamp vs. Suicune
- 37:40 – Machamp vs. Gardevoir
- 44:35 – Pikachu vs. Suicune
- 53:30 – Lucario vs. Suicune
- 59:25 – Machamp vs. Suicune
- 1:04:50 – Lucario vs. Suicune