The first downloadable expansion for Lords of the Fallen is called “Ancient Labyrinth” and will be available this winter, CI Games announced.
The new campaign will focus on puzzles and exploration, as well as challenging battles with undead demons.
Here are the highlights, via CI Games:
- A powerful ancient Lord, a magical foe who changes his powers continuously throughout the battle, keeping players on their toes
- A new location, The Library, filled with puzzles, environmental riddles and history of Harkyn’s world
- A new puzzle-based gameplay mechanic
- An all-new quest centered around the story of immortal, powerful demons
- Side-quests and NPCs with an agenda that affects the war between human and demonic realms
- New armor and weapons
The Ancient Labyrinth content will be accessible through a new door found within the game world.