The Crew will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC on December 2 alongside a $24.99 Season Pass.
The Season Pass will give buyers access to exclusive cars, car packs, missions, tuning kits, and stickers. Its full contents include:
- Two exclusive cars – McLaren 12C and Ferrari 458 Speciale – available to Season Pass holders at launch
- One-week early access for all add-on car packs content
- Four packs, 12 cars total:
- Extreme Car Pack- available January 2015, includes performance cars, perfect for exhilarating, high-octane missions
- Speed Car Pack- available February 2015, includes sports cars, finely tuned for breakneck-speed races
- Vintage Car Pack- available March 2015, includes vintage rides, fashionable for missions set in iconic American locales
- Raid Car Pack- available April 2015, includes off-road vehicles, highly recommended for all-terrain missions
- 23 additional tuning kits unlocked to spec out the Season Pass car line-up for premium performance on any terrain
- All official paintjobs and rims for each car
- An exclusive sticker delivered with each car pack
Purchased separately, each of the four car packs listed above cost $6.99 (for a total of $28 all together).
Additionally, today marks the start of The Crew‘s closed beta, which will run until November 10 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The beta is opened to those who pre-ordered the game. Otherwise, you can register for a chance to play at the game’s official website.
View a new set of images at the gallery.