Ubisoft has announced its lineup for Gamescom.
Get the full program below.
Assassin’s Creed: Unity and Tom Clancy’s The Division will be showcased in dedicated 150-person and 85-person theaters, respectively.
The following games will be playable at Ubisoft’s booth:
- Assassin’s Creed: Rogue – 40 demo stands
- The Crew – 24 demo stands
- Far Cry 4 – 90 demo stands
- Just Dance 2015, Just Dance Now, and Shape Up will be featured on Ubisoft’s center stage.
- Tattoos will be available for every person who plays Assassin’s Creed: Rogue.
- Far Cry fans can have their photo taken sitting in Pagan Min’s throne.
- Additional community activities, prizes, and performances are planned throughout Gamescom.
Watch Ubisoft’s Gamescom teaser below.