Miyazaki joined FromSoftware in 2004. In addition to the Souls games (save for Dark Souls II), he also directed Armored Core 4 and Armored Core: For Answer.
Naotoshi Jin, who until served as the President and Representative Director of FromSoftware, will now take on an advisory role.
Find the list of executive changes below:
- Representative Director and Chairman (new) – Yoshimi Yasuda
- President (new) – Hidetaka Miyazaki
- Senior Managing Director – Masanori Takeuchi
- Company Director – Eiichi Nakajima
- Company Director (new) – Jouji Sakaguchi
- Company Director (new) – Kentaro Sasaki
- Company Director (new) – Tatsuo Satou
- Executive Officer – Takeyuki Suzuki
- Executive Officer (new) – Youzou Kojima
- Auditor (new) – Yasuaki Takayama
- Advisor (new) – Naotoshi Jin
Thanks, Dengeki Online.