Bandai Namco released a new trailer and screenshots for Lords of the Fallen, its action RPG from CI Games, as part of its Global Gamers Day media blitz today.
Find a fact sheet and the trailer for the 2014-due PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC game below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.
Lords of the Fallen is a challenging Action RPG set in a medieval fantasy world ruled by a Fallen God. Fighting against the formidable Lords and Generals that command his demonic army is the main feature of the game. LORDS of the fallen rewards skill and persistence among dedicated Action RPG fans.
The combat system consists of many complex skills that join both weapon mastery and supernatural abilities combined with large number of weapons, armors and upgrades. Large variety of items and gear can be found throughout re-exploration and investigating game’s deep and intriguing secret areas.
Medieval fantasy world
- Filled with chaos and lethal danger, where player never feels safe.
- The full history of both world and the player character unveils and dramatically changes throughout the gameplay.
- Fighting against the formidable.
Lords and Generals
- Even regular opponents make up a challenging duels.
- Over 15 boss encounters including giant beasts.
- Opponents include both supernatural beings and humans.
The combat system with many complex skills
- Large variety of tactical medieval based weapon fighting techniques.
- Powerful and spectacular supernatural skills.
Large variety of items and gear
- Classes of gear: Warrior, Rogue, Cleric.
- Tons of hidden objects and locations.
- Freedom of mixing different classes for both gear and skills.