Demon Gaze screenshots introduce charactersMeet Lezerem the Elf, Kukure the stylist, and other faces.
NIS America has released a new set of Demon Gaze screenshots introducing some of the quirky characters you’ll come across in the upcoming PS Vita dungeon RPG.
Showcased characters include:
- Lezerem Rantile – A frivolous elf who runs the item shop. He can’t seem to keep himself out of trouble — or in his clothes once he’s drunk.
- Kukure – The self-proclaimed stylist at the inn. He looks like a child, but is actually a full grown Migmy. He’s picky when it comes to the female body, especially the posterior.
- Fran Pendoll – The beautiful, young manager of the Dragon Princess Inn who’s somewhat of a tightwad, though she says she’s it’s because she’s working on a mission.
- Lancelorna Beowulf – She’s got an Evil Eye, similar to the main character. After retiring as a mercenary for mysterious reasons, she now looks after the main character.
- Prometh – A mysterious mortician girl who lives in the inn’s basement. She loves herself some skulls!
- Pinay – A Ney girl with boundless energy who lives at the Dragon Princess Inn. She also might have another side to her…
View the screenshots at the gallery. Demon Gaze is due out on April 22 in North America and April 25 in Europe.