From Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai comes Kirino Kousaka, and from A Certain Magical Index, Misaka Mikoto.
A group of support characters were also confirmed. There’s Wilhelmina Carmel from Shakugan no Shana, Leafa from Sword Art Online, Kamijou Touma from A Certain Magical Index, and Kuroneko from Oreimo.
The game uses an eight-directional joystick and four button input. A is your weak attack, B your middle attack, and C your strong attack. S brings out your support character. You’ll be able to move, dash, back-dash, and double jump.
Other game elements include:
- Impact Skills: A+B, or down+A+B for a special attack.
- Trump Card: By pressing B+C at the same time, you’ll use one Dengeki mark to send out a powerful attack.
- Blast: By pressing A+B+C at the same time, you’ll use the Blast Icon to invoke a variety of effects.
- Extend Action: Pull out regular attacks and certain kill skills. By holding the button, you can change your skills.
- Potential: Specific skills each characters possess.
- Climax Gauge: A gauge for super special moves.
- EX Special Moves: By committing certain kill skills with the S button for a stronger move, your Climax Gauge will decrease by one.
- Climax Arts: Consume two bars of the Climax Gauge for a super special move.
- Reflection Guard: By pressing any button while guarding, your Climax Gauge will decrease slightly and your opponent will be forced back.
- Quick Combination: Mash A to let out an automatic combo.
Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax will be playable on arcade machines at the Dengeki Bunko Fall Festival in Akihabara this Sunday, October 6. A home platform for the game, if any, has yet to be announced.