The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth will launch in early 2014 for PlayStation 4, PS Vita, and Steam, designer Edmund Mcmillen has announced.
The game is a ‘complete remake’ of the original Isaac, offering “expanded gameplay, playable characters, story, enemies, bosses and over 110 new items.” McMillen describes it as a “totally retooled and greatly expanded version” of the game.
Rebirth‘s features include:
- Local co-op play
- Competitive load-outs: Players can do the same run for Twitch streams, etc.
- 50 percent of new content over the original game
- Steam loyalty discount for players who already own the original game
- Over two playable characters
- Tons of new challenge runs and more secret stuff
Watch the teaser trailer below.