The Experience-developed dungeon crawler RPG first launched for PS Vita in Japan in January. It follows main character Oz, a “Demon Gazer” covering the memories of his past, as he explores 3D dungeons and battles a myriad of monsters in search of artifacts to make a living.
Find a full story description and list of key features below.
Oz awakens to find himself in Misred—a cursed land at the world’s western frontier—with a dark shroud covering certain memories of his past. The land before him contains many labyrinths that hold both treasure and danger in equal volumes. Without knowing where else to go or what else to do, Oz decides to take up arms in order to hunt down artifacts and eke out a living in this world that feels so new to him. One day, he will have to face his past, but until then, he has no choice but to trust those around him, and in his newfound abilities as a “Demon Gazer”…
- Dungeon RPG progress system: Conquer locations within dungeons to access better items and to draw out the boss!
- HD character and monster illustrations: Experience highly detailed and illustrated art like you’ve never seen before on the PS Vita’s OLED screen!
- Customizable party creation: Choose from more than 90 different character portraits, 5 different races, and 8 different classes and create your ideal adventuring party to delve fearlessly into various beautiful 3D dungeons!
- Subclass flexibility: Utilize special items to gain skills from several other character classes to maximize your characters’ battle potential and survivability!
- Touchscreen quicktravel: Employ the use of the PS Vita’s touch screen to quickly navigate your character through previously explored areas within dungeons
Visit the game’s official website here.