Famitsu this week features an interview with several Japanese game companies on their plans for 2013. Unfortunately, there is a lack of Atlus teasing Persona 5 for the 10th time. But there are these:
- Aquaplus: In 2013, there are plans to release one title after another.
- Aquire: 2013 will continue to bring challenges.
- Compile Heart / Idea Factory: A new title in a popular series, of course something new that exceeds the imagination, is being prepared.
- CyberConnect2: 2013 will have Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle, Night Runner (tentative), and more.
- D3 Publisher: 2013 lineup includes Smakare, Storm Lover 2nd, Vitamin Z: Gradation, Vitamin R, Dream Club Host Girl Collection, Dream Club Zero Special Edipyon!, Puzzle Royale, Earth Defense Force 2025, Dream Club New Shop Np5, and Onechanbara Z: Kagura (A re-release? New platforms?).
- Ganbarion: New projects will be announced.
- Imageepoch: They are preparing to publish their fourth and fifth titles.
- SNK Playmore: 2013 will mark a great charge for Metal Slug.
- Sony Computer Entertainment Japan: 2013 will be a bright new year and they will deliver surprising entertainment to everyone.
Thanks, [email protected].