Capcom has laid out a schedule of download content release dates for Street Fighter X Tekken. The upcoming add-ons include costumes, combo pre-sets, new characters, and more, both free and paid content alike.
Here’s the outlook, courtesy of Capcom Unity:
- Swap Costumes ($1 / 80 Microsoft Points each or $13 / 1040 Microsoft Points each for the Street Fighter and Tekken packs) – these outfits cross the fashion line by dressing Street Fighter characters as Tekken characters and vice versa. See Raven dress as Guy, Cammy as King, Kuma as R. Mika, and more.
- Color Packs x3 (free) – each pack contains four new additions to the character palette for added customization options.
- Quick Combos x3 (free) – five pre-programmed attack patterns / quick combo pre-sets.
Shortly after April 3
- Free tournament support title update – adds a new and faster way to select your gems from the versus screen via a dial system.
A few weeks later
- Free content via title update – this includes three new Assist Gem packs and six new Boost Gem packs, which add over 60 gems to the selection pool. This sizable infusion of new gems exponentially increases the customization options for every player. There will also be three more gem slots per character in which you can save your preferred loadouts. Finally, this update comes complete with a free replay analyzer, which enables you to dissect each fighters’ vital statistics.
After the PlayStation Vita version launches
- 12 new characters ($20 / 1600 Microsoft Points) – includes Blanka, Sakura, Guy, Cody, Elena, Dudley, Alisa, Bryan, Christie, Jack, Lars and Lei. The PlayStation Vita version will include these characters from the get-go.