For one reason or another, Sony’s secrets can never be kept quiet. Only twenty minutes before the PlayStation manufacturer’s Tokyo Game Show press conference kicks off, leaked images from a rehearsal of the briefing have revealed a Japanese release date, launch lineup, and slew of over 100 games to be released for the platform.
PlayStation Vita will launch in Japan on December 17 this year. It’s launch lineup will include 26 titles. Here’s what we were able to make out from the leaked image:
- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend (Arc System Works)
- Project N.O.E.L.S. (???)
- Fish On (???)
- Dynasty Warriors Next (Tecmo Koei)
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (Capcom)
- Lord of Apocalypse (Square Enix)
- Michael Jackson: The Experience (Ubisoft)
- Shinobido 2: Tales of a Ninja (Acquire)
- Virtua Tennis 4 (Sega)
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss (SCE)
- Hot Shots Golf 6 (SCE)
- Gyokugen Dasshutsu Adv: Zennin Shiboudesu (Chunsoft)
- Dream Club Zero Portable (D3 Publisher)
- Disgaea 3: Return (NIS)
- Dark Quest: Alliance (Ubisoft)
- Ridge Racer (Namco Bandai)
Additionally, another image confirms over 100 titles for the system, including Zone of the Enders HD Edition, Metal Gear Solid HD Edition, Gravity Daze, Malicious, and more. A second image confirms Tales of Innocence R.
More surprises may yet be in store for the conference, which kicks off at midnight tonight.