Microsoft’s revealed the release dates for this year’s ‘Summer of Arcade’ Xbox LIVE Arcade promotion today. Five potentially great titles will debut on the service this summer all with a 1200 Microsoft Point price tag. Hefty, yes, but Microsoft has you covered.
For those who purchase all five releases, you’ll get a good 1200 Microsoft Points back (buy four get one free). For those who only purchase four out of the five releases, you’ll get 400 Microsoft Points back (buy three get a third off the fourth).
The full list of releases can be found below.
- Limbo – PlayDead Studios – July 21
- Hydro Thunder Hurricane – Vector Unit – July 28
- Castlevania: Harmony of Despair – Konami – August 4
- Monday Night Combat – Uber Entertainment – August 11
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light – Square Enix – August 18
Summer of Arcade [Xbox.com]