UNDYING is a survival video game developed by Vanimals and published by Skystone Games.
Infected by a zombie bite, Anling’s days are numbered. She must now fight to survive, not for herself but her young son, Cody. Ensure Cody’s survival in a zombie infested world by protecting him and teaching him valuable skills, at any cost.
In this emotional survival game take control of Anling whose goal is to make sure her son Cody is safe and can live on after she turns. Limited resources must be managed in order to slow down Anling’s infection while also making sure both Anling and Cody do not starve from hunger or thirst.
Anling must also teach her son essential survival skills such as cooking, crafting and combat before hers begin to fade. She might find that in certain situations she will start depending on him.
A perfect balance of managing your days looking for resources and increasing Cody’s skill set will be needed in order to survive the long journey.
- Like Mother, Like Son – Cody will learn from the actions his mother, from combat to cooking. Make sure he knows the basics of survival before it is too late.
- When Life Gives You Metal Parts… – Always be on the lookout for materials. You never know what is valuable to a trader, or what useful item you might be able to craft.
- Ticking Time Bomb – Anling’s infection is ever looming. Manage your days and make the most of the time you have left. You will need to keep pushing on, because time doesn’t wait for you.
- Cherish the Moment – Do not lose sight of what you are fighting for. Enjoy the small moments…
- Top down survival game with real-time day / night cycle.
- Player generated world map.
- Roguelike replayability.
- Beautiful low poly art-style.
- Dozens of NPCs to interact with.
- Emotional story about survival and letting go.
- Watch your son grow as your AI partner learns from you.
- Incredible soundtrack.