Silica is a first-person shooter / real-time strategy video game developed and published by Bohemia Interactive.
Dive into Silica, an immersive blend of first-person shooter and real-time strategy, each true to its respective genre. The game allows you freedom of choice without forcing you to play as either.
Intense Shooter and Classic Strategy
If you prefer sand-filled boots, bullets whizzing overhead, and menacing alien jaws closing in, the infantry role is for you. Not limited to merely foot-based soldiers, you can also take control of any available vehicles, including the colossal Harvester, the speedy Light Quad, or the insidious Siege Tank, just to name a few.
Or, if chewing metal is your niche, then the hive-mind, insect-like aliens are your faction of choice. Shift your consciousness between creatures such as the stealthy Crab, the nimble Hunter, or the armored Goliath.
For those who’d rather command their forces from a distance, the esteemed role of Commander awaits you in the relative safety of orbit. Deploy Harvesters to silica crystal fields, hiding the valuable resources you’re after. Construct and place immense structures to produce and dispatch units that will dominate the battlefield.
- First / third-person shooter—control any character, creature, or vehicle. You can leave the commanding to the AI.
- Choose from six unique locations to play on.
- Immerse yourself in 3 engaging game modes.
- Single-player and multiplayer options—play alone or with up to 12 people in Strategy mode and 32 in Arena mode.
- As a human, produce and select from five infantry classes and 11 distinct vehicles.
- As an alien, spawn and shift between eight different creatures.
Silica GalleriesView full gallery
April 6, 2023