Shadow Point is a virtual reality puzzle video game developed and published by Coatsink.
Built for virtual reality, Shadow Point is a story-driven puzzle game set between a mountaintop observatory and an ever-changing fantasy world. Explore a vibrant kingdom, cast shadows and solve mind-bending puzzles as you uncover the mystery of missing schoolgirl, Lorna McCabe who vanished from Shadow Point Observatory twelve years ago.
You are Alex Burkett. Guided by the journal of Edgar Mansfield – narrated by Sir Patrick Stewart – you will ascend via cable car to the abandoned summit and discover a portal to another realm.
As your adventure unfolds, you will manipulate gravity, play with your own reflection, walk on walls, peer through a magical lens to reveal an alternate reality and much more.
- Over 80 mind-bending puzzles.
- Full freedom of movement and hand tracking.
- A powerful and compelling story.
- Full voice cast featuring Sir Patrick Stewart (English).
- Voice over support for French, German, Spanish, Japanese, and Korean.