The POSTAL Dude is back!
Several years have passed since the events that devastated the once proud town remembered as Paradise. The only two to walk away from the cataclysm unscathed, the hapless everyman known as the POSTAL Dude and his loyal companion Champ, drive aimlessly through the scorching deserts of Arizona looking for a new place to call home. After a fortuitous gas station rest stop ends with their car, trailer home, and the rest of their worldly possessions stolen, all the Dude’s seemingly got left to his name is his canine cohort and his bathrobe, and neither of them smells all that great. However, on the horizon, the duo glimpses an unfamiliar and dazzling town that beckons to them. What untold prospects lie within? Fame? Fortune? Maybe a bidet or two? Edensin awaits.
POSTAL 4: No Regerts is a satirical and outrageous comedic open world first person shooter and the long-awaited true sequel to what’s been fondly dubbed as “The Worst Game Ever,” POSTAL 2! (No third game is known to exist.)
- Free Roam, Open-World, Sandbox Gameplay – From Monday through Friday, approach your daily set of Errands in a non-linear fashion, whether it be smuggling migrants over the border, fixing races at the local sports arena, geeking out in virtual reality, or simply trying to find the next signature for your good old fashioned petition! Also seek out the optional Side Quests for additional rewards! Or ignore all of that and just cause general pandemonium at your own leisure!
- Pick-Yer-Dude Voice Options – Jon St. John, industry veteran and legendary voice for Duke Nukem, makes his debut in the role of the POSTAL Dude! Also returning are the classic fan favorites Rick Hunter (P1 & P2) and Corey Cruise (PIII) as alternate Dude voice choices, giving you more POSTAL Dude than ever at your fingertips!
- A Brand-New Town to Explore – Discover Edensin and unearth the dark secrets of this gambling town! Visit the local penitentiary, but don’t become a permanent guest! Meet the mysterious and exotic locals at the Mexican border! Keep them doggies movin’ in the western Ghost Town! Cruise the roads in style in your own fashionable Mobility Scooter! Protect your skin and any exposed orifices from the mountainous locals up at the enigmatic Dark Lodge! Test your luck at the casinos on the Zag, all under the watchful eye of the monolithic ERC Tower!
- Pacifist vs. Aggressive – Enjoy full freedom in your choice of playstyle! New ammo types and other tools to greater support peaceful (or non-lethal, at least) confrontations, but violence is still always an option too!
- New Friends and Foes – Meet Kunny, the better half (depending on what you’re into) of Krotchy! Feel the beats and maybe some other bouncing parts of DJ Carter Cruise! And unroll the towering toilet paper empire of the dreaded P. Tinklage!
- Over-the-Top Arsenal – Series classics return such as the iconic Shovel, Gas Can, and the famous boomerang Machete! Brandish new weapons like the AK, the quadruple-barreled Fournicator, and draw first blood with the mighty M60! Set traps and unleash feathered chaos with the new Pigeon Mine! Get creative with the Spurt’ n’ Squirt’s unique liquid ammo types: Fill it with water to put out fires, gasoline to create an improvised flamethrower, or urine to shower Edensin’s residents!
- Potent Power-Ups – Add that familiar POSTAL twist to your weaponry with power-ups such as the classic Cat Silencer, the slow motion-inducing Catnip, and the dual wielding Energy Drink! Supercharge your fists, mighty foot, and urethra with a dose of the testicle-shrinking Vitamin X!
- Unique Weapon Combos and Capabilities – Combine a feline with a Grenade or the Rocket Launcher for some mobile explosive pussy! Mix a little Catnip with your Hunting Rifle to curve every bullet to its pinpoint mark! Feeling down? Use the Rattler to grapple your way to new heights!
- Dude Customization – Don the classic POSTAL 2 coat for that nostalgic feel! Bling out your weapons with different skins! More cosmetic choices to come!
- Bevy of Interactivity – Feed Doggie Treats to strays to gather canine armies to do your dirty work! Grab and carry around objects to stack them and reach new areas or just throw them at others to annoy them! Stock up on inventory (for a price!) at automated Vending Machines! For the first time in the franchise, use and flush functioning toilets!
POSTAL 4: No Regerts News
POSTAL 4: No Regerts GalleriesView full gallery
March 28, 2022
August 19, 2020
October 14, 2019