Hime’s Quest is an action adventure video game developed by Poppy Works and published by Crunchyroll Games.
Take control as Crunchyroll-Hime to save the anime club from Y2K in her first-ever video game: Hime’s Quest. Set in 1999, something electric is in the air. A malevolent force has crept into New Crunchy City, wreaking havoc on its technology, and tragically destroying the Anime Club’s precious DVD / VCR combo player. Can you root out the dastardly cretin brazen enough to ruin their meeting?
- Adventure through haunted forests, mirage-filled deserts and more in Crunchyroll-Hime’s largest quest yet.
- Hack and slash your way through dungeons and face-off against totally buggin fiends in league with Y2K.
- Kick-back with Crunchyroll-Hime’s friends in the anime club or pay a visit to spooky manga creator Junji Ito who is currently OBSESSED with spirals.
- Some games let you pet the dog, this one lets you *try* to pet the cat. Can you succeed and give Crunchyroll-Hime’s best friend Yuzu a pat on the head?
- PLAY IT LOUD! with a chiptune soundtrack by future (time paradox averted) award-winning 8-bit composer and musician Protodome.
Hime's Quest News
Hime's Quest GalleriesView full gallery
November 18, 2022