Mushroom adventure game Shumi Come Home adds Switch versionDue out in spring 2023.
Publisher Mooneye Studios and developer SomeHumbleOnion will release mushroom adventure game Shumi Come Home for Switch alongside its previously announced PC (Steam) version in spring 2023, the companies announced.
“Seeing my Shumi on the small screen for the very first time was a dream come true!” said solo developer Noah, also known as SomeHumbleOnion, in a press release. “Hope you all are as excited as I am to put Shumi in your pockets soon!”
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Shumi Come Home is a cozy exploration adventure game where you play as a tiny mushroom who’s trying to get back home! Play as Shumi, who was taken from its home unexpectedly and dropped into the middle of the forest. Lost and confused, you must journey through different areas of the forest and find your way back with the help of your new tools and fellow forest creatures!
- Run, Glide, Climb, and Swim your way through different areas of the forest!
- Chat with quirky forest creatures you meet along the way. Some might offer their help while others might need yours!
- Go on different adventures to get back home! Some may have light platforming while others involve some light puzzle solving!
- Explore different areas of the forest freely at your own pace. No time limits or game overs!
- A fun and retro 3D-pixelated aesthetic that can be toggled off and on!
- Take on adventures with light platforming and puzzle solving!
- Play as a flipping MUSHROOM!!
Watch a new trailer below.