Publisher Compile Heart and developer Sting have announced Fairy Fencer F: Refrain Chord for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Switch, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals. It will launch on September 15 in Japan for 8,580 yen. A limited edition will also be available for 10,780 yen.
- Fairy Fencer F: Refrain Chord is a tactics RPG featuring an assortment of characters from the series.
- “Dramatic Resonance” can overturn the battle through song. A high-risk, high-return element that can strengthen both sides of the battlefield, it occurs when an ally or enemy songstress sings.
- Support Fairy Boost has a high degree of freedom.
- There is a treasure hunting element on the world map.
- Fang (voiced by Ryouta Oosaka)
- Tiara (voiced by Kaori Ishihara)
- Songstress Fleur (voiced by Yui Ishikawa)
- Fairy Eryn (voiced by Rumi Ookubo)
Update 05/18/22 at 2:05 a.m.: Here are the first screenshots, via Famitsu.com: