Bandai Namco will end all sales of the Jump Force game, downloadable content, and virtual currency on February 7, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. PT / 8:00 p.m. ET across all available platforms, the company announced. Online service will cease to operate beginning August 24, 2022 from anywhere between 6:00 p.m. PT / 9:00 p.m. ET and 10:00 p.m. PT / 1:00 a.m. ET.
After February 7, the following content will no longer be available for purchase digitally:
- Jump Force for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC (Steam)
- Jump Force Deluxe Edition for Switch
- Jump Force Character Pack 1 to 14
- Jump Force Character Pass 1 to 2
- JF Medal
And after August 24, the following online services will no longer be available:
- Logging in to the multiplayer lobby
- Online events
- Clan functions
- Viewing the Notice Board
- Viewing the leaderboards
- Accepting Rewards from the Reward Center
- In-game Store
- Premium Shop (only this function will be available until August 1, 2022)
- Online Ranked Match
Offline content, online battles excluding Ranked Match, and purchased downloadable content will still be available for use after online service ends.
Jump Force is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam.