Koihime Enbu RyoRaiRai downloadable content pack “Joko and Kakuka,” which adds new playable character Joko Komei and new strategist Kakuka Hoko, is now available for PlayStation 4 via PlayStation Store for $4.99, publisher Degica Games and developer Unknown Games announced.
The additional characters first launched for the PC (Steam) version on April 22.
Here is an overview of the Joko and Kakuka pack, via PlayStation Store:
You will be able to use the new playable character Joko Komei and a new support character Kakuka Hoko in Koihime Enbu RyoRaiRai after purchasing this downloadable content.
- Real Name: Shanfu
- Voiced By: Chiyo Ousaki
She’s an introvert who does not talk much and works quietly without showing much emotion. She’s small in stature but wields a large axe with ease that is out of proportion to her size. She is one of the bravest in the Wei military forces.
- Real Name: Rin
- Voiced By: Asami Nakamura
She is serious and sometimes gives her opinions to Cao Cao, but her stubborn attitude is the reverse of her true feelings. Whenever she gets distracted, she has a habit of bursting into a nosebleed because of her delusion of being bullied by Soso. She uses the “Supersonic Impact,” which blasts away approaching enemies.
Additionally, a free update has been released implementing the following changes:
- Version 3 is the same as the latest arcade version.
- Added new playable character Joko and strategist Kakuka.
- Revamped animation of existing characters.
- Added button dash.
- Reintegrating Special Down into Hougeki combos, and reworked a few key features to reduce the complexity of the system.
- Re-adjusted Challenger Mode and Training Mode to match Version 3.
- New opening movie.
- Added new stage and new background music.
Koihime Enbu RyoRaiRai is available now for PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam.