The Metroidvania game was initially announced for Switch, but a Switch version was not mentioned in today’s announcement.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Explore the mysteries of an unknown land!
Transiruby is a Metroidvania game where you explore the world as a cyborg protagonist named Siruby. Slash and shoot your way to reveal its hidden secrets!
A strange continent from a different dimension has suddenly appeared… and Siruby, a young cyborg traveling space just happens to pass by. Taking her trusty AI partner “Ne-com” with her, she sets out to explore this unknown land.
Meet other characters such as “Yamato”, an unusual cyborg girl and “Douglas” the treasure hunter as you follow Siruby through her adventure.
A new Metroidvania game by Skipmore, the creators of Kamiko and Fairune! Expect the same high-quality action—with a dash of adventure and puzzle-solving.
- Quick, stress-free sword action
- Freeze enemies using an element gun to use them as a foothold!
- Collect golden “Tranchips””to open doors to the next stage!
- Perfect balance of puzzles and riddles accent the game!
- Sylvie is a cyborg, so she can transform into a plane and a motorbike!
Watch a new trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.