Here is an overview of the game, via Team17:
With Hokko Life</em’s editing system, players can tweak shapes, materials, and colors to customize everything from the clothing they wear to the furniture in the houses, all of which can be shared with friends. If players want to take a break from the workshop and really integrate themselves into the Hokko lifestyle, they can spend time building their collection of critters by fishing in the local ponds and rivers or hunting bugs around the easygoing town.
- Get Creative – The workshop awaits as players take control over every aspect of Hokko, with the 3D design tool, every aspect of a player’s creation can be tailored to perfection.
- Dare to Design – No detail is too small, everything from the color, fabric, and angle of the pillow on a chair can be edited.
- Sharing is Caring – Players will be able to share their meticulously crafted designs with friends and other players around the world.
- Back of the Net – A lazy afternoon in Hokko can be spent with a net or pole in hand, catching and collecting the critters crawling around town.
- Meet the Neighbors – Hokko’s townsfolk offer a warm welcome, and with varying personalities, they all make for fantastic friends.
Watch a new trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.