Paradox Interactive has announced Crusader Kings III expansion “Royal Court.” A release date was not announced.
Here is an overview of the expansion, via Paradox Interactive:
In Crusader Kings III: Royal Court, all of these new challenges confront you, as your courtiers clamor for attention. Royal Court is the first major expansion for Crusader Kings III, Paradox Development Studio’s critically-acclaimed strategy role-playing game about the medieval world. Powerful rulers can establish the kind of court that inspires troubadours, decorating it with relics from family history and favoring subjects with the answers to their many problems.
- Throne Room – A visual representation of your royal court will reflect all the accumulated majesty and prestige of your dynasty.
- Hold Court – Interact with vassals and courtiers as they come to you with their problems, seeking a royal judgment.
- Grandeur – Increase the quality of life at your court with fancier trappings and better food, all the better to impress your rivals and attract higher quality guests.
- Inspired People – Talented artists, craftspeople and thinkers can work on new projects, adding treasures and artifacts to your court.
- Hybrid Cultures– Make the most of a multicultural realm, developing a new way of life that is specifically adapted to your population and geography.
- Cultural Divergence – Split from your traditional culture, adapting it into something new that better fits your aspirations.
Watch the announcement trailer below.