Fossil Games has released a new trailer for horror RPG Sunshine Manor, which is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam this fall.
“As you can see from the trailer there’s a lot more to Sunshine Manor than your standard horror RPG,” said Fossil Games developer Paul Dolby in a press release. “The team has added combat, multiple enemies, boss fights, and puzzles, and much more awaits you behind the doors of the mysterious Aitken Manor.”
Here is an overview of the game, via Fossil Games:
Sunshine Manor</em. is a true love letter to classic horror films of the 1980s where you play as Ada whose night of trick or treating turns into a night of terror when she becomes trapped inside the old Aitken Manor. Use Ada’s latent psychic powers to battle all kinds of fiendish demons, solve puzzles and maybe even defeat the omni-present Shadow Man….who is watching your every move!
- Discover and explore the ever-changing haunted Sunshine Manor.
- Transport yourself to the Demon Realm and banish hellish fiends!
- Beautiful hand-drawn 8-bit graphics.
- A deadly game of Cat & Mouse where the Demon can be anywhere.
- 80s Soundtrack written specially for this game.
- A fantastic evil consumed story-driven narrative.
- Devious puzzles to tax your brain box.
- Lots of scares, spooky scenes and nods to iconic horror franchises.
- Watch the trailer below.
Watch the trailer below.