Arc System Works has released the first in a series of “Starter Guide” video for the Guilty Gear: Strive console open beta test set to run from February 18 to 21. The first video features Millia Rage.
Here is the full schedule of video releases:
- February 10 – Starter Guide #8: Millia Rage
- February 11 – Starter Guide #9: Zato-1
- February 12 – Starter Guide #10: Ramlethal Valentine
- February 13 – Starter Guide #11: Leo Whitefang
- February 14 – Starter Guide #12: Nagoriyuki
- February 15 – Starter Guide #13: Giovanna
- February 16 – Starter Guide #14: System Overview
Starter Guide videos for the characters that were playable in the April 2020 closed beta test are already available. If you missed them, watch them via the following links:
- Starter Guide #1: Sol Badguy
- Starter Guide #2: Ky Kiske
- Starter Guide #3: May
- Starter Guide #4: Axl Low
- Starter Guide #5: Chip Zanuff
- Starter Guide #6: Potemkin
- Starter Guide #7: Faust
Guilty Gear: Strive is due out for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PC via Steam on April 9. The Deluxe and Ultimate Editions will launch for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 three days in advance on April 6. Read more about the game here and here.
Watch the new video below.