Bandai Namco revealed the new song “Session!” for The Idolmaster: Starlit Season as well as the latest gameplay details during the second edition of its “Starlit Report” live streams.
Get the details below.
■ Project Luminous New Song: “Session!”
“Session!” is a new song with words by Erica Masaki and music by Yuuki Honda (Arte Refact). It is sung by in-game idols Haruka Amami, Iori Minase, Makoto Kikichu, Hibiki Ganaha, Nana Abe, Anzu Futaba, Mirai Kasuga, Amana Osaki, and Tenka Osaki.
■ Stage: The Three Stage Rules
- Live (Concert) – Liven up the venue and clear the “hakoyure” goal that represents the crowd’s excitement.
- Audition – Accommodate the requests of the “judges” by appearing in programs and events in which multiple idol units participate.
- Fes – The rivals competition stage! Get the fans more excited than your rivals to win.
■ Skill: Bring Out the Idols’ Abilities Further
Build up those daily production activities! Make the stage shine even further with learned skills.
SP (Skill Points) can be acquired by deepening your interactions with the idols.
You can earn “Unity Points” through activities with multiple members.
Have each idol learn skills one by one. Two types of points are required to learn skills.
■ Skill: A Look at a Selection of Skills
- Memories Drive – A skill that adds to the number of participating members and significantly ups the amount of Synchro Gauge increase when making consecutive memory appeals.
- Unison Charge – A skill that can generate a Unison Appeal effect for multiple members by expending memories.
- Unison Counter – A skill effective during Fes performances that cancels out your rivals’ Unison Appeal and invokes your own Unison Appeal.
■ Music: Collaboration Songs Across Agencies
Some hit songs can be sung on stage as collaboration songs. The reason for these collaborations will become clear in the main story.
For example, one of the collaboration songs is “Onegai! Cinderella.” You can perform on stage with up to five members from the Cinderella Girls and Million Live! idols that appear in the game.
The Idolmaster: Starlit Season is due out for PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam in 2021 in Japan and Asia.
Watch the latest footage below. View the latest screenshots at the gallery.
“Session!” by Project Luminous Music Video
Stage Rules Gameplay: Live, Audition, and Fes
Starlit Report #2 Archive
- 19:58 to 22:20 – “Session” Performance
- 36:35 to 39:49 – Stage Rules Gameplay: Live, Audition, and Fes