Physics-based cat fighter Fisti-Fluffs adds Switch versionDue out in early 2021.
Physics-based cat fighter Fisti-Fluffs will launch for Switch via the Nintendo eShop in addition to PC via Steam when it launches in early 2021, publisher Rogue Games and developer Playfellow Studio announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:
It’s gloves off and claws out in this adorable physics-based cat fighter.
With no humans in sight, the cats are bored—and you know what that means? That’s right. It’s time to tussle! Pounce, hiss, flail, and claw your way through the kitty kingdom to prove your wobbly cat “is best cat.”
Fisti-Fluffs is an adorable (and yes, ridiculous) physics-based party game where you tussle with other cats and destroy the environments in frenetic over-the-top battles. Of course, you can play alone, but it’s even better with friends. So get your claws out and prepare for some kitty carnage.
- Fast-paced, physics-based, cat-tussling fun while the owners are away.
- Up to four players can duke it out in smooth and hilarious brawls.
- Game modes: Tussle, Crown Control, Destruction, Party, and Kibble Defense.
- In Kibble Defense, you and up to 3 of your best friends fend off rats and other critters from stealing your kibble in this endless wave based game mode.
- Six fully destructible, fun, exciting, and colorful stages to bust up + the additional, only playable in Kibble Defense, the largest and most comprehensive house stage.
- Turn the playroom into a weapon—smack objects to launch them across environments.
- An adorable roster of real life cats digitized to play as. Try not to ooh and aah at all of the lovable kitties and charming style.
- Create and customize your kitty with unique cat styles, hats, and outfits.
- Snap shareable screenshots overflowing with cuteness using the built-in camera mode.
Watch a trailer below.