Nintendo has released the version 1.1.0 update for Super Mario 3D All-Stars, which adds inverted camera controls for all three titles and GameCube controller support for Super Mario Sunshine.
Get the patch notes below.
- Players can now invert the camera controls within all three individual titles.
- Super Mario Sunshine now supports the Nintendo GameCube controller (sold separately). Players can now play this title using the same controls as found in the original GameCube release.
- The Nintendo GameCube controller for Super Mario Sunshine is supported only in TV mode.
- You’ll need the GameCube Controller Adapter (sold separately) to use this controller with your Nintendo Switch system. Information on connecting this adapter and controller can be found here.
- The Nintendo Switch Lite system does not support this controller option.
- All button displays within Super Mario Sunshine will not reflect the Nintendo GameCube controller.
- Other general fixes have been applied to improve overall gameplay across all three titles.
Super Mario 3D All-Stars is available now for Switch.