The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu has a few new tidbits of information on the recently announced Edens Zero console action RPG from Konami.
Producer Shin Murato shared the following details:
- You can dress up and customize characters with a large mumber of equipment and costumes.
- You can fly around the vast fields seen in the manga, as well as run along the walls and ceilings of most places.
- Three-dimensional movement directly ties into battle.
- Playable characters other than Shiki will also be able to use three-dimensional actions.
- Development is 40 to 50 percent complete.
Platforms and release date for the Edens Zero game have yet to be announced.