Total worldwide shipments and digital sales for Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions surpassed 500,000 units within the game’s first week of release, publisher Bandai Namco and developer Tamsoft announced.
Get the patch notes below.
- Adjusted difficulty level of Otomo / Hanawa Middle School Match in “Episode of Tsubasa.”
- Improved matchmaking in Division Match and the cost difference between players.
- Added a function to display the unlock condition for an unlocked DAD.
- In-game notification called “News” will be available.
- Improved other bugs and game balance issues.
- Adding several versions of top tier Training Items in a new shop called CC SHOP.
- Online Challenge and Log-in Bonus Feature to gain new Captain Coins (CC).
Additional information will be announced at Tokyo Game Show 2020 Online on September 27.
Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions launched worldwide for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC via Steam on August 28.