Commandos 2 and Praetorians HD Remaster Double Pack will launch both physically and digitally for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 18, publisher Kalypso Media and developers Yippee! Entertainment and Torus Games announced.
Both Commandos 2 HD Remaster and Praetorians HD Remaster first launched for PC on January 24. Each game will also be available for purchase as individual digital titles.
Commandos 2 HD Remaster will also launch for Switch in winter 2020 to 2021.
Here is an overview of each game, via Kalypso Media:
Commandos 2 HD Remaster
In Commandos 2 HD Remaster, take control of an elite group of Allied commandos who must venture deep into enemy territory and utilize their combined expertise to complete a series of progressively demanding missions. In this World War II genre-defining classic, explore interactive environments and use unique skill sets to complete missions against seemingly impossible odds.
- Experience every tutorial and campaign mission revamped in high definition.
- Access authentic World War II vehicles, scenarios and weaponry such as tanks and bazookas.
- 10 missions spanning nine day-night environments, all with realistic weather effects.
- Steal, climb and swim to accomplish missions within fully interactive environments.
- Play as an eclectic cast of characters, including Green Beret, Sniper and Whiskey the dog.
- Experiment with skills and approaches in challenging, against-the-odds style gameplay.
Praetorians HD Remaster
In Praetorians HD Remaster, relive the celebrated real-time strategy classic in high definition. Set amidst the political machinations of an emerging Roman Empire, prove a legionnaire’s worth on the battlefields of Egypt, the combat theaters of Gaul and the heart of the Empire itself in Italy, in the crusade to become Emperor. Learn to combine units and exploit enemy weaknesses to emerge victorious.
- Demonstrate militant might with remastered tutorials, campaign and skirmish missions.
- Play solo or head-to-head with fully integrated multiplayer.
- Choose from three armies, each with an assortment of unique strengths and weaknesses.
- Play through 20 campaign missions set in the combat theaters of Egypt, Gaul, and Italy.
- Utilize characters and unit types, each with unique abilities and formations.
- Make use of varying terrain to strategically plan battles.
- Engage in fast-paced real-time combat.
Watch a new trailer below.