Publisher All In! Games and developers One More Level, 3D Realms, and Slipgate Ironworks have released a gameplay trailer and new screenshots for first-person cyberpunk action game Ghostrunner.
Here are the latest details, via All In! Games:
New Gameplay Trailer
- Soar from rooftop to rooftop in Dharma City, an urban metropolis above the lowest level of Dharma Tower, the industrial district known as the Base.
- Enter the Cybervoid, a visual representation of Dharma Tower’s internal network to hack systems and learn new abilities in a digital dojo.
New Enemies and Abilities
- Dive behind shielded Enforcers and strike them from behind.
- Mount robotic Drones to glide across chasms, using the explosion of their crash to take out other attackers.
- Leap and take advantage of the Ghostrunner’s vertical prowess to avoid the wide energy beams shot by Wavers, destructive bipedal robots.
- Drive back attackers, sending them to their doom with the Tempest ability.
- Unleash shield-shattering killing blows in an instant with the Blink ability.
Ghostrunner is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam in 2020.
Watch the trailer below. View the screenshots at the gallery.