The PC version of February-announced first-person open world graffiti game Sludge Life is now available via the Epic Games Store completely free of charge, publisher Devolver Digital and developers Terri Vellmann and Doseone announced. It will remain free until May 28, 2021.
A Switch version of Sludge Life is also in development.
Here is an overview of the game, via Devolver Digital:
Roam a tiny island stuck on a sludge covered planet as upcoming tagger GHOST, a breezy bandit set on staking their claim amongst the graffiti elite.
Traverse the corporately branded landscape, link up with other taggers, and steal junk and hearts along the way.
Will you become the king of the island and tag every open inch, infiltrate sludge-pumping corporation GLUG, or just take it all down in flames with you?
- Experience the thrills of vandalism from the safety of your computer.
- Curiosity and free will are your only motivators – roll as you please through a tiny open world.
- Find and download apps to your laptop and waste your life away playing a game within a game.
- Smoke Ciggy Cigs brand cigarettes. Smoke ‘em up real good.
- Take photos of exotic fauna and ambivalent NPCs.
- Dedicated fart button.
- Three distinct endings and pretty robust credits.
Watch the launch trailer below.