Publisher Hound Picked Games and developer Home Bear Studio have announced NAIRI: Rising Tide, the next chapter in its point-and-click adventure series following the 2018-released NAIRI: Tower of Shirin. It will launch for PC via Steam in 2021. A free “Prologue” chapter is available now via Steam.
Here is an overview of the game, via Hound Picked Games:
The story continues in the highly anticipated second chapter of NAIRI. In this graphic adventure, Nairi pushes onward on her perilous quest to save her family, leaving the Tower of Shirin’s grimy slums behind. In NAIRI: Rising Tide, Nairi and her companions try to overcome the many dangers of entering the upper districts of the corrupt city of Shirin, as an apocalyptic prophecy threatens to devour everything.
- Lively interconnected overworld, complete with mysterious ruins waiting to be discovered!
- Delve into secluded puzzle-dungeons and solve their many challenging brainteasers!
- Charming, yet melancholic, story written to captivate players of any age!
- Unique, lovingly hand-drawn art style reminiscent of Studio Ghibli and Disney!
- Tons of all-new characters ready to charm you… and ask for your help!
- Brand new quality-of-life features, such as a map and fast-travel system!
- A reworked inventory system allows for more creative item combinations!
- More interesting rewards and treasures to collect!
- More customizable hint system to better tailor your experience!
Watch a teaser trailer below.