Action arcade game Radical Rabbit Stew will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam on July 16, publisher Sold Out and developer Pugstorm announced.
“Radical Rabbit Stew combines fast, pick-up-and-play gameplay with clever design, increasingly expansive puzzles and quirky fun-filled moments to deliver a game with wide-reaching appeal,” said Sold Out product manager Katie Clark in a press release. “We’re really excited for players to try this brand new demo and experience the game’s crazy action-arcade gameplay for themselves.”
Here is an overview of the game, via Sold Out:
Developed by Pugstorm, Radical Rabbit Stew is an action-packed title that combines puzzle-solving with fast-paced whack-a-rabbit gameplay, delivering bite-sized pick-up-and-play action, juicy pixel graphics and a sizzling soundtrack in one mouth-watering package.
- Scintillating Puzzles – Sink your teeth into puzzles and challenges with a range of rabbit foes, and acquire gameplay-altering spoons that keep puzzles fresh and fun.
- Super-Sized Boss Fights – Face off against unique bosses, each requiring different tactics to conquer. Whether it’s using enemy rabbits as ammunition or dodging incoming trains and smacking the drivers out, be prepared to think creatively to defeat each one.
- Sizzling Pick-Up-And-Play Action – Enjoy a mixture of expansive, side-scrolling levels and shorter, single-screen layouts, and have the freedom to hop in for bite-sized sessions or defeat those rascally rabbits entire worlds at a time.
- Seasoned Couch Multiplayer – Hop onto the couch to face off against friends in a competitive yet light-hearted multiplayer mode.
- Sumptuous Arcade Art Style – Fun and vibrant pixel graphics that simultaneously complement and pay homage to the well-loved arcade genre.
The Switch version of Radical Rabbit Stew will be playable at PAX East 2020, which runs from February 27 to March 1 at the Boston Convention Center. The demo will feature a selection of levels from the game’s single-player campaign.
Watch a new trailer below.