Activision Blizzard confirmed several release plans for 2020 during its fourth quarter and 2019 financial results conference call.
Here is a summary, via Niko Partners senior analyst Daniel Ahmad on Twitter:
- A new Call of Duty title will be released in Q4 2020.
- Several “remastered” and “reimagined” titles are in development, which will be announced later in 2020.
- Diablo Immortal will enter alpha testing in mid-2020.
- World of Warcraft Classic will receive new content just like other Blizzard Entertainment titles.
- King will invest in new titles for 2020.
It is worth noting that in February 2019, the Pan European Game Information rated a still unannounced Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered. This could be one of the remastered titles Activision is referencing.