Square Enix has announced “Project Xehanort,” a new Kingdom Hearts experience for iOS and Android due out in spring 2020 with in-app purchases. The tagline for the game asks, “Why did he become the seeker of darkness?”
The company is holding a “Guess the Name” campaign for fans to guess the official title for Project Xehanort. Here are the rules:
Guess the Name Campaign!
The Guess the Name Twitter Campaign is here! If you can guess what the name of the upcoming Project Xehanort title, you can win big!
To participate, simply:
- Follow our NEW Twitter account @ProjectXehanort
- Add in a comment with your guess
- Make sure to include the hashtag #KHNameContest
- The campaign will end on January 28, 2020 at 6:59 p.m. PT! 10 winners with the best guesses will win big!
- Entrants must possess a Twitter account following the official @ProjectXehanort Twitter account.
- Entries must follow the instructions listed in the “How to Enter” section above. Entry tweets must not be a duplicate update or otherwise violate Twitter rules for posting.
- Only one entry per Twitter account is allowed per day, and entrants may not submit entries through more than one account. Entrants submitting entries through multiple accounts will be ineligible.
- Square Enix reserves the right to judge whether or not material is appropriate for public display. Entries which fall under any of the below categories will result in a disqualification:
- Contains obscenity, vulgarity, discrimination, or any other offensive subject matter
- Infringes upon copyright/intellectual property, personal credit, privacy, etc.
- Counter to public order and/or morals
- Judged to be grossly deviant from the established theme
We will contact winners through the @ProjectXehanort account once the campaign ends. If we are unable to get in contact with a selected winner by 48 hours of initial contact, we will automatically select another winner, so make sure you’re following the official Kingdom Hearts Union χ Twitter account!
For full terms and conditions, please see the official rules.