Science-fiction / fantasy RPG Virgo Versus the Zodiac will launch for PC via Steam on December 12, publisher Degica Games and developer Moonana announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Degica Games:
The Golden Age has ended. The stars are in chaos.
You are Virgo. A heroine with an unbending will to do whatever it takes to return the world that once was. Restore the peace and symmetry of the Golden Age! Bring order back to the galaxy! Purge the heretics! Destroy anyone who would DARE to stand in your way!
Wait a minute… are you truly the heroine in this story?
In Virgo Versus the Zodiac, explore a large and complex RPG world that has seemingly run off the rails. Will you correct its course, or send the universe further into disarray?
In a simple, yet deep, turn-based battle system with real-time execution of moves, time your hits and blocks, countering your enemies’ aggression. Equip the spoils of your fallen foes or craft unique weaponry to take down any challenge that you face.
Discover the truth beyond the stars, and choose your path wisely in this galaxy where every action demands a reaction.
- A unique turn-based combat system featuring timed-actions and counterattacks that favors a balance of offense and defense, rewarding a deliberate mind and swift fingers.
- No random encounters: Every fight is a unique challenge designed specifically for you.
- A focus on exploration with multiple endings: There are many people, places, and items to see among the stars, and each interaction could be the one that determines your fate!
- Zodiac Memories: Peer behind the veil to explore the backstories of the Zodiacs!
- Take the dangerous route and fight off the space reptiles in an optional action-filled shoot ’em up mini-game!
- And most importantly: Riding alpacas!
Watch a new trailer below.