Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
In Moving Out players can train alone or with friends to learn the dos and don’ts of moving furniture. Expect plot twists, irreverent humor, cameos and borderline trademark infringing scenarios. You thought moving was dull, think again!
- Co-op! Enjoy the game solo as an independent contractor or team up with some friends for the full story mode. Up to four players can cozy up on the couch together and argue over the best way to move…..a couch!
- Action! Players will learn the ropes in a series of increasingly precarious and fantastical instructional lessons. These span everything from unloading unwanted office supplies to smuggling giraffes out of the zoo
- Puzzles! How freight gets from one place to another is entirely up to players, so toss the manual out the window and get creative. Break down the walls, throw things, and use technology like portals and ray guns.
- Physics! Don’t know the perfect trajectory to throw a refridgerator through a window? You will!
- Themes! If you can move a couch then you can move a couch in space. Moving Out will take players on a journey through some incredibly unconventional moving scenarios
Grab your friends and become a certified moving master in Moving Out!
Moving Out is currently in development as the premiere title from SMG’s Melbourne studio and is made in collaboration with Stockholm-based developer DevM Games.
Watch the announcement trailer below.