Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution Japanese TV spotDue out digitally on April 25 in Japan.
Konami has released a new 30-second TV spot for Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution in Japan.
Here is an overview of the game, via Konami:
Based on the official Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game, Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution brings more than 20 years of Yu-Gi-Oh! history to the Nintendo Switch. Players will take on iconic Duelists from the Yu-Gi-Oh! universe, reliving the stories from the original animated series through Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V and challenge the newest generation of Duelists from the virtual world of Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS.
- Build and customize a Deck from more than 9,000 cards, the most in any Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game video game.
- Challenge other players with local-play or Nintendo Switch Online.
- The addition of Link Monster cards not only change the way seasoned Duelists play their cards, but where they play them.
- Take on the roles of the animated series’ villains with Reverse Duels.
- Compete with Battle Packs for Sealed play and Draft play.
- Includes all previously released Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist content.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution is due out for Switch via the Nintendo eShop on April 25 in Japan, and this summer in the west.
Watch the TV spot below.