Deep Silver has signed an agreement with King Art Games to publish the upcoming real-time strategy game Iron Harvest for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, King Art Games announced.
“We agreed with Deep Silver that King Art will retain total creative control,” King Art Games said in a blog post. “Deep Silver have also committed themselves to help with things like production, first-party relations e.g., so we can concentrate to fulfill all of our promises towards you. With their support, more content, potentially more platforms, and even a level editor are now on the horizon.”
Here is an overview of the game, via its official website:
Iron Harvest is a real-time strategy game (RTS) set in the alternate reality of 1920+, just after the end of the Great War. We asked over 15,000 real-time strategy fans in a big survey what they expect from a modern RTS and we are in constant contact with our community. Our goal is to make the real-time strategy fans actually want.
- Classic Real-Time Strategy at its Finest – Lead dozens of different unit types into battle, carefully utilize cover and blast entire buildings to shreds. Take your time to come up with a plan which allows for a wide range of tactics, including a stealth approach. Mechs. We got mechs. Lots of them.
- Strong Single-Player Campaigns and Engaging Story – Experience an epic overarching story, spanning more than 20 missions over three campaigns. Join nine charismatic heroes and their beastly companions in their adventures across Europe. Team-up with a friend and master all campaigns side-by-side in co-op.
- You Are the One in Full Control – Command three diverse factions with over 40 unit types and nine heroes with unique abilities. Setup skirmish and multiplayer matches any way you want. Configure your personal game interface and choose your favorite input controls.
- Intense Co-Op and Competitive Multiplayer Combat – Competitive multiplayer with ladders, ranked matches and leagues. Choose from a vast selection of skirmish maps and challenge maps, available to play in single-player and co-op.
- Build and Fortify Your Base – Conquer resource points, build your base and place fortifications to protect your unit production and research.
- There’s a Life After Release – Brace yourselves for free downloadable content and regular updates after release.