Publisher Soedesco and developer Creazn Studio have released a new story trailer for film noir psychological horror game Dollhouse.
Here is an overview of the game, via Soedesco:
The Story of Marie
Welcome to the twisted world of Dollhouse. In the single-player story mode, players assume the identity of the mysterious Marie. Once she was known as “The Greatest Detective in the World”, but now she is suffering from amnesia and desperately trying to get her memories back. All she remembers is that on a catastrophic night, her daughter Emily has died.
Marie is trapped inside the sinister Dollhouse, where the doors are locked, clocks stopped, and journals hidden. To escape, she has to sift through the ashes of reality to recover the charred remains of her memories and find out what happened to Emily. She has to be wary though, because something disturbing and dark is watching her from the shadows. Conflicted by the different personas in her mind, every decision she makes is essential to survival.
- Escape your pursuer as you decipher the eerie story of your past in single-player.
- Customize and upgrade your character with 40-plus abilities and passives.
- Scan the environment and see through the eyes of your pursuer.
- Creep through procedurally generated maps. No restart is the same in any game mode.
- Murder wisely in competitive online Multiplayer where each player has a different target.
- Deepen your fears with 14 playable characters in Multiplayer, each with unique abilities.
Dollhouse is due out both physically and digitally for PlayStation 4, and for PC via Steam in 2019.
Watch the trailer below.