The PlayStation VR version will feature exclusive new content and features, including:
- Challenging campaign: Improve your game style every day by completing levels in our complex campaign, exclusively created for PlayStation VR players.
- Exclusive new songs: Everyone loves Beat Saber’s Original Game Soundtrack. That’s why we bring you, above our well-know music hits, five new exclusive songs coming straight from excellent electronic dance music artists and talents from around the world.
- Tons of modifiers: The game contains many modifiers to make your gameplay even more challenging and exciting every day.
- Epic sabers: Get ready for those shiny beasts because they look just amazing. Watch them glow and slash the cubes with style!
- Practice mode: We know practice makes perfect. In Beat Saber, you can start from any part of the level or even slow the game to practice problematic parts.
Here is an overview of the game, via PlayStation.com:
Beat Saber is a unique VR rhythm game where your goal is to slash the beats (represented by small cubes) as they are coming at you. Every beat indicates which saber you need to use and also the direction you need to match. All the music is composed to perfectly fit the hand made levels. Our goal is to make players almost dance while cutting the cubes and avoiding obstacles. Each cut is strongly supported by great sound and visual effects to emphasize the rhythm.
- Unique gameplay with a great feel – Beat Saber combines the satisfying feeling of cutting with emergent perception of rhythm.
- Handcrafted levels & music – All the basic levels and music in the game will be handcrafted to emphasize the music rhythm. The results are incomparable to similar games with generated content.
- Game accessibility – Anyone can understand basic game principles and play the game in just a few seconds.
Watch a new trailer below.