The Switch version will be available for pre-order via the Nintendo eShop with a 10 percent discount starting July 25 in Europe and July 30 in North America.
Here is an overview of the game, via Digerati:
Descend into the depths of the Dungeon of Doom and complete your quest: steal the Amulet of Yendor from the fearsome dragon and make it out alive.
Unexplored is the roguelite that feels like a roguelike. An accessible yet challenging action RPG that has won praise for its revolutionary level generation tech. Explore dangerous dungeons, forge magical items, solve mysterious puzzles and battle hundreds of foes.
Unexplored: Unlocked Edition includes the main game and its three DLC packs: Mithril Run, Ripley Run, and The Dark Ritual.
- Explore the ever-changing Dungeon of Doom – no two runs the same.
- Intense melee combat – fight against goblins, trolls, skeletons, wyrms and many more creatures and bosses.
- Stealth mechanics – dungeon-crawl like a real rogue!
- Real emergent gameplay with many tactical options.
- Challenging, generated puzzles await on every new run.
- 7 distinctive character classes to unlock and master: Warrior, Rogue, Wizard, Archer, Cleric, Barbarian, Musketeer.
- Adaptive, original soundtrack complements the action.
- Mithril Run DLC: Explore the dark abandoned mines of Moryondor and escape with as much gold and treasure possible.
- Ripley Run DLC: Armed with your trusty repeater crossbow, face off against a horde of alien Creeps.
- The Dark Ritual DLC: Stop a group of cultists summoning The Great Old One in this Cthulhu-esque mystery.
Watch a new trailer below.